Currently receiving interest from experienced candidates for a 3 month task as security coordinator in Libya. The Coordinator will be professional, hands on, flexible, client orientated, and will coordinate, train and manage mobile unarmed teams on our client’s project site.
The experienced consultant will hold; a valid Driver’s licence, First Person on the Scene (FPoS) which is current and in date. The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- At least five (5) years of previous military or law enforcement experience
- At least five (5) year security management experience
- Medical fitness for the role, Physically and mentally fit
- A clear criminal/police background check
- Worked prior in Libya or North Africa
- Written and spoken English a must, Arabic, German or French preferable
If you meet the required, please apply today with your updated Curriculum Vitae of no more than three pages highlighting your relevant experience, to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reference number in the title in the subject line.
Please note that we receive a high number of applications each day, while we endeavour to answer each person, only the candidates that meet the criteria will be contacted.